Monday, December 3, 2012

Egg Donor Update

I found out this morning that when the egg donor went in for her appointment yesterday, they decided she wasn't quite ready yet, meaning her eggs are not big and mature enough yet to be ready for fertilization.  So they are giving her a couple more days to stim and she goes back for an appointment tomorrow.  The retrieval should be sometime between this Thursday and Saturday, pushing my transfer back a bit to next Tuesday-Thursday.

I go in for my last lining check tomorrow, and otherwise I just continue on the med protocol I have been given until I get word that the egg donor triggers (gives herself a shot to force her body to ovulate).

No comments:

Post a Comment