Saturday, November 3, 2012

Calling All Questions!

First of all, I want to say thank you to all the people who follow my blog.  First and foremost, I created this blog as a sort of diary for myself so I can always remember this journey.  But it makes me so happy that there are people following along.  I have several public followers, and I know I have a lot more private followers.  My blog has been viewed over 1000 times in 9 different countries since I created it!

I know a lot of my followers are friends, and a lot are other surrogates.  But I'm hoping that my blog can also serve to educate others who might be interested in pursuing surrogacy, or just curious about the process.  So, here is your time for questions!  If you have anything you've been wondering: about me, my journey, the surrogacy process in general, etc., please feel free to comment with a post.  Too scared to use your real name?  No problem!  You can choose to comment anonymously.

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability in a future blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment