Thursday, June 7, 2012

Next Step: Psych Screening!

The caseworker from my agency called me last night to let me know that we have had some progress!  My IPs have picked an egg donor that they like, and it looks like the timing is going to work out well.  She will be available to cycle in August, which is our goal.

In addition, she heard form the nurse coordinator at the clinic about their surrogate requirements.  My husband and I have to have our psych screening out of the way before we can get our medical screening done.  Since we can't do them both the same day (as is possible for many clinics), my caseworker is going to find a psychologist we can go to in the St. Louis area so we only have to travel once.  She was going to start her search today and let me know as soon as she found someone, so hopefully I will be able to get that done in the next couple of weeks.

I'm really excited that we are getting closer to getting the show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment